Welcome to the Capitol Square Hotel Sydney page. Please use the following links to help you find the access information you need for the Capitol Square Hotel.
The Accessible Room
|Key Measurements: Access Rooms 5.5m x 2.10m
- Door width 750mm, the clear open width.
- Latchside space to wall/corner 650mm.
- Knob, 1m height from the floor.
- Keyed entry.
- Automatic door return.
- Internal corridor width at its narrowest point is 2m.
- The room contains One double and one single bed. A bed can be removed upon request.
- Height of main bed from top of mattress to floor 540mm.
- Limited space underneath the main bed.
- Distance from the foot of the bed to the furniture or wall 860 mm
- Distance either side of the bed to wall or to other bed – shows circulation space Left 1m, Right 700mm.
- Furniture can easily be removed.
- Lights and TV (remote) be operated from bed.
- The clothes hanging space is difficult to access.
- Can the tea/coffee making facilities are difficult to access.
- The view is across Campbell St to the buildings opposite.
Photo: Showing compact room, circulation space and access into bathroom.
Photo: Beds, lights and circulation.
Photo: Showing entry, door knob, closer and latchside space.
Capitol Square Hotel access room floorplan
Sydney, a Welcoming City for People with Disabilities and Seniors was supported by