Welcome to the Hilton Hotel Sydney page. Please use the following links to help you find the access information you need for the Hilton Hotel.
The Accessible Room
|The Access Room measures: 7.0m x 3.4m
- Door width 830mm, the clear open width.
- Latchside space to wall/corner is 570mm.
- Lever handle, 1m height from the floor.
- Magnetic swipe card entry.
- Automatic door return.
- Internal corridor width .1m.
- Two King singles can be zipped together, 520mm in height to the floor.
- Limited space underneath. Check with management about increasing the space by raising the bed.
- Distance from the bed to furniture/wall at:
- Foot 810mm to the desk leg.
- When zipped together as one bed space on each side would approximate 900mm.
- Furniture can be removed upon request.
- Ta/coffee making facilities are reachable across the fridge.
- The airconditioner control is wall mounted at 1.5m above the floor.
- Lights and TV (remote) can be operated from bed.
- The clothes hanging space is reachable by shifting the hanging rail down to 1.2m.
- The views are across the city.
Photo: Showing room desk and bench.
Photo: Showing room entry, desk and bench coffee/tea.
The Access Room Floorplan
Sydney, a Welcoming City for People with Disabilities and Seniors was supported by