Welcome to the Hilton Hotel Sydney page. Please use the following links to help you find the access information you need for the Hilton Hotel.
Signage, Toilets, Telephones, Lifts and Corridors
|Signage, Toilets, Telephones
- Signage clear and highly visible for the EXIT
- The accessible toilets are located up from reception on Levels 1 & 2 and down one level in the Marble Bar.
- There is no accessible telephone provided.
- Corridor width is 1.7m.
- Flooring is low pile carpet.
- Access rooms are located close to the lifts.
- Hand rails are not installed.
- No tactile way finding information.
- Tactile lift call button.
- Call button height from floor surface is approx. 1m.
- An Audible lift arrival signal is provided.
- Internal Audio Floor Announcement.
- Internal buttons have Braille and tactile components in the range 1m – 1.2m.
Sydney, a Welcoming City for People with Disabilities and Seniors was supported by