Welcome to the IBIS King St Wharf Hotel page. Please use the following links to help you find the access information you need for the IBIS King St Wharf Hotel.
The Accessible Room
|The Access Room Measures: 3m x 4.2m
- Door width 840mm clear open width.
- Lever handle 1m above the floor.
- Swipe card entry from the corridor triggers an automatic door opener. A wall mounted green button triggers the door to open from the internal corridor.
- Automatic door return.
- Interconnecting room.
- One Queen sized bed.
- Height of main bed from top of mattress to floor 570mm.
- Space underneath the bed approx 25cm.
- Distance from the bed;
- Foot of the wall 1.1mm.
- Right side to the wall 885mm
- Left side to the desk 1.2m.
- Lights and TV (remote) can be operated from bed.
- Phone is located on the desk, away from the bed.
- Light switches 950mm.
- Airconditioning control height 960m.
- The tea/coffee making facilities can be reached.
- The view from the window is city buildings.
Photo: Room entry and circulation space.
Photo: Room, bed, desk and robe.
Photo: Room layout with bed and space under.
IBIS King St Wharf Access room floorplan
Sydney, a Welcoming City for People with Disabilities and Seniors was supported by