Welcome to the Meriton Serviced Apartments World Square, Sydney page. Please use the following links to help you find the access information you need for the Meriton Serviced Apartments.
The Accessible Room
- Door width 850mm, the clear open width.
- Latchside space to wall/corner is greater than 600mm.
- Lever handle, 1m height from the floor.
- Magnetic swipe card entry.
- Automatic door return.
- Door opens into kitchen area. The tea/coffee making facilities are accessed in the kitchen.
- Kitchen bench height is 880mm
- The apartment comprises two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- The master bedroom comprises King bed at 540mm with 10cm space under. There is an ensuite and walk in robe. Circulation space is:
- Left of bed 1.7m
- Right of bed 2m
- Foot 1.2m
- Distance from the foot of the bed to the furniture or wall 1.15mm
- Distance either side of the bed to wall or to other bed – shows circulation space Left 870mm, Right 620mm.
- Lights and TV (remote) be operated from bed.
- The clothes hanging space is reachable but the bed must be moved to access.
- The views are spectacular
- The airconditioner control is wall mounted at 1.5m above the floor.
Photo: Showing room entry, circulation space and kitchen.
Photos: Access bedroom and circulation space.
Photo: Second bedroom, shelving and bathroom.
Photo: Circulation space.
Photo: The view!
|The second bedroom
- The second bedroom is across a corridor to the accessible bathroom. It comprises a King bed/twin singles. The bed can be moved and raised upon request.
- Height of main bed from top of mattress to floor 520mm.
- Limited space underneath the main bed.
Photo:Master bedroom – main bed.
Photo: Master bedroom desk and circulation space.
Sydney, a Welcoming City for People with Disabilities and Seniors was supported by